Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fun Stuff at the Library! (and the Fact That Carrie Ryan is Pretty Awesome!)

Today the library beside my college had a special zombie party, where the guest of honor was none other than Carrie Ryan! It was tons of fun. I felt a little old as one of two college students there, but it was so great that I didn't particularly mind. Carrie was lovely, she answered questions about all sorts of different things, such as why zombies and information about the movie! She also showed us her hot off the presses ARC of The Dead Tossed Waves and read the first couple of pages. The wait until March is going to kill me! I have no pictures because I was a total dork and left my camera in my room, but Carrie signed my copy of The Forest of Hands and Teeth (which if you haven't read yet you should read right now). Afterwards Carrie and I chatted a little bit about some random stuff. It was a blast and Carrie Ryan really is awesome.

1 comments:

Kate said...

It sounds like you had a good time. I'm glad you enjoyed it =D

Post a Comment